PAKET HARD TREKKING RINJANI MOUNTAIN 3 Hari 2 Malam
RINJANI MOUNTAIN HARD TREKKING PACKAGE 3 Days 2 Nights,
Mount Rinjani is a mountain located on Lombok Island, West Nusa Tenggara. The mountain which is the second highest volcano in Indonesia with an altitude of 3,726 m above sea level and located at latitude 8º25 ‘LS and 116º28’ BT is a favorite mountain for Indonesian climbers because of the beauty of the scenery,
Mount Rinjani is one of the destinations for climbing for mountain explorers in Indonesia and even overseas. With challenging and varied terrain, Mount Rinjani is one of the most hunted mountains of climbers. Besides that, it turns out that Mount Rinjani also has a very interesting charm. These are the five charms.
Sembalun lawang Savannah
Sembalun lawang is a climbing route for Mount Rinjani which is very suitable for beginners. At the starting point of the hiking trail the climbers began climbing from Savana Sembulan Lawang. Sembulan Lawang offers amazing savanna views with a length of about 6 kilometers for climbers. As far as the eye can see this savanna is dominated by towering grasses with a height of 1 to 1.5 meters. Savanna panoramas are more perfect with the beautiful background of Gunawan Rinjani full of charm
- 07:00 Registration of participants at the TNGR Sembalun post
- 07: 00-07: 10 The journey to take it to Nao Sembalun
- 07: 10-07: 30 Breefing and prepare to take Nao
- 07: 30-09: 30 journey from takeq nao to post 1 sembalun through the nao-carrying forest
- 09: 30-09: 45 Take a break at Sembalun post 1 while enjoying bread and fruit
- 09: 30-12: 00 Travel from post 1 to post 2 while passing through the savanna
- 12: 00-13: 00 Lunch break at Sembalun post 2 while enjoying views of the savanna.
- 13: 00-14: 00 Travel from post 2 to heading 3 sembalun
- 14: 00-14: 15 Take a break at Sembalun post 3
- 14: 15-17: 00 continue the journey to Sembawun Pelawangan where you will be presented with a view of the pine forest.
- 17: 00-18: 15 enjoy the sunset at the Sembalun tour accompanied by coffee / tea / milk and bread provided by the porter.
- 18: 15-19: 00 Dinner
- 19:00 Rest
- 01: 00-01: 30 Prepare and prepare for the peak of Rinjani 3726 MDPL while enjoying warm drinks and bread provided.
- 1:15 to 6:00 a trip to the summit
- 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. enjoy the sunrise at the top of Rinjani while taking pictures
- 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a trip down back to pelalangan Sembalun.
- 9: 00-09: 30 breakfast
- 09: 30-10: 00 prepare to continue the journey to Segara Anak Lake.
- 10: 00-15: 00 continue the journey while enjoying the landscape of Mount Rinjani and Segara Anak Lake, in the middle of the trip you will enjoy lunch that has been provided.
- 15: 00-18: 30 to eat the fruit that has been provided while enjoying the landscape of the lake Segara anak, besides that you can also let go of your fatigue a little by bathing in hot water sources.
- 18: 30-19: 00 enjoy dinner with the menu provided.
- 19: 00-20: 00 free program
- 20:00 rest
- 7:00 to 7:30 enjoy breakfast
- 07: 30-08: 00 prepare to continue the journey to Senaru
- 08: 00-12: 00 journey to the sights of Senaru. In the journey you will be presented with a landscape of Mount Rinjani in combination with a view of the new mountain finger located in the middle of Segara Anak Lake.
- 12: 00-13: 00 enjoy lunch at Senaru
- 13: 00-18: 00 continue the journey to the village of Senaru, the track that will pass through here is a forest that is still protected by its beauty
- 6:00 p.m. You have arrived at the mouth of the forest where local people call it the trap of the crater which means the gate of the forest. At this door you will be immediately welcomed by Amak stalls and it is recommended that you try fried bananas because they taste good.